Sunday, June 26, 2005

**sObs...**

All good things come to an end. Real soon.

Zhao xing, lohon and ivan came to my house at 6.30 to send me off. I'm so touched. Yet so sad. In the car i was sobbing secretly. Then went to the bus station.

I cried in front of my parents.

It was the first time in so long that i cried in front of them. They didn't know what to do. Dad hugged me. I went on to the bus and cried again. The whole journey i was trying to hold back tears. Then i kept praying and praying dat God would make me happy. Give me the Joy i need. It never came till i reached Singapore itself.

"Expect good things to happen. Because God loves you."

Went back to the hostel with a cheery mood. Talked on the phone and unpacked my stuff, clean up my room etc. Then i found out my laptop could detect other ppl's wifi connection haha. So can go online for free. Though the signal's not to strong. :/

Then went for dinNer. Funny la. Christopher's handphone rang when the boarding master was praying after our assembly in the dining hall. And of all the tones it was the happy tree friends. HAha. You could just imagine. We were told off for laughing though.

Then had study time. It's good to have roomates. It's not so lonely now. :)

No comments: