Saturday, June 25, 2005

**My last day... :(**

Zhao Xing came with ivan at 6.30 to pick me up. Guess where we went? Hehe. Klang! To eat bah ku teh. :P Couldn't find the real good bah ku teh but the one we had was good lar. :) Talked had fun etc.

Then went to pick lohon up. Went to the cafe. Played DoTa. But i suck too bad. So we switched to Enfo. Den i still sucked too bad so we played Gunbound. ARGHH.. my account has been deleted i think. Too long nv play d. All my experience points,all my avatar, my ranking all gone...sigh. But it was fun hehe.

Then went to one u to watch initial D. Not bad lar. Played pool and fuzball as well. Then went to see Weishin who only came back today. After that went to church.

Dinner was at Greenview. We had crab. Then i went home and packed.

No comments: