Wednesday, June 08, 2005

so happy. =)

Woke up with a nice dream today. =) Y

You know how you don’t usually remember your dreams? Not the case today. I remembered nearly all the details. Me and ivan went to watch ‘the incredibles’ at the cinema =) Zhao Xing was there somewhere in the dream doing something but aiya he suddenly disappeared. =P Hehe… so happy =)… then reality hit me.

Oww! My ulcers hurt. =( Yesterday there were 2, today 3. I really really gotta lay off those nutella stuff (BUT IT’S SO SO SO GOOD…!!).

Anyway, went to school today, had econs again. Hehe, I’m starting to like these one to one econs sessions, different day, different teacher, how interesting. =)

Today is Mrs. Helen Chong, one of the more interesting ones. She’s the lecturer who threw me into deep depression the first day I came to econs lecture at AJC. Yep. She told us supply curves weren’t straight and I just couldn’t accept it. She looks quite scary though, like one of those strange ladies with a poodle in her arm. I remember the look she gave us at lecture. ::Shudders:: I miss Ms. Ng. Hehe but guess what… she greeted me like a long lost friend or something. With all those books in her hand she smiled a freakishly large smile, “Helloooo my dearrrr”. Its not that her smile was fake, it was genuine. But it was scary. Genuinely scary. You know what’s more scary? She’s really really nice!! Haha. She keeps saying, “my DEAR, you know more than most of my students already!” or, “my DEAR, you’re definitely ready for the common test!”… Haha, flattery. *blushes* I’m SO happy….. =P Then she asks me, “so do you still want to have a class tomorrow with mrs. Tan? I DO think you can manage monopolies on your own”. “Yeah I think I need to lar…. I’m not that good….”, stupid me. Just realized I ONLY have econs tomorrow and nothing else except for PE at 3. Ahhhh!! Not so happy anymore… =(

After that I went to sembawang to do my student EZ Link card and had my lunch at a food court there. Alone again. =(

But I sat at a place where there was a mirror to my left. Me n my reflection having lunch together =) Hehe. So happy. =)

Then when I tapped my EZ Link card when I got off at Newton station I realized they only charged me $0.50. Student rate! So happy! =).

Went back to the hostel, watched tv, did homework, slept, normal routine. Ivan called. Gonna watch lots of movies when I get back… So happy! =)

Hehe, got some Chinese drama show re-run to watch later. So happy =)

3 more days…. So happy =)

No comments: