Friday, June 03, 2005

me, myself n i.

Haha, econs today again. This time mdm woon was obviously not as impressed anymore. =P i got more than half the MCQs wrong this time. (What do you expecT?! it's Production n Cost, the FREAKING supply n demand curves aren't straight!!!)

I dunno why but she still says "very good", "well done"... even when i'm crossing more than i'm ticking with the red pen. Either she's not that sane, or she's just real nice. Hmm. Given some thought... she's real nice =)

Today's a lonely day again. Everyone's gone home. No one to eat lunch with. The lunch lady doesn't even seem to care anymore when you take extra servings. So... i decided to go to Suntec (It's a place with lots of shopping complexes). I took the bus and wasn't sure where to stop. Sure enough. I missed the stop. =P This is quite embarrasing coz i've been there... quite a few times d =P

Anyway i walked and walked and walked alone. Till i got hungry. Then i went to the food court and bought my dinner. No place to sit. I had to sit at those miserable individual seats facing the wall. Then i found it interesting. People sitting there were all eating. Alone. All alone. Like me.

Then i took a bus back. Haha, it occurs to me that when one is lonely, one pays more attention to things or people surrounding you. But not the important stuff. Quite petty stuff. Like this uncle who sat right in front of me on the bus back to the hostel. I recognised him! He was in the same bus as me when i went there. Haha. I noticed he still has that plastic bag with him. Then i notice the indian lady next to him kinda gives him the look when he moves in the crowded bus, trying, with so much effort to get his pen and notebook out. It seems like such a chore to him. Oh but then there's my stop. And i get off the bus. Poor old man. He looks lonely too. =(

No comments: