Tuesday, June 07, 2005

medical check-up

Hehe. Had my first real medical check up today. Complete with eye test, height/weight measurement, urine test (yuck!), blood test (ouch!) n x-ray. Haha I had to change into this bathrobe-like thingy before I went for the x-ray. The doctor asked me to breathe in and hold then hug this big board in front of me. Apparently I didn’t breathe in enough and u know what she said, “You understand? Speak English? Breathe in and hold!” Eesh.

Finally after that was lunch time! Sigh. Sat in one of those seats facing the walls again. But this time I had a friend, kailin. =P not so bad I guess.

Then I decided to buy some grapes. We went to Cold Storage and ended up getting… distracted =P. Didn’t buy the grapes coz it costs 9.90 Sing Dollars. Gosh. Hehe but we found ourselves some really really great stuff. PEANUT BUTTER M&Ms!! I dunno if they have it in malaysia, but I don’t know HOW I could’ve possibly missed it… my GOSH… they’re SO SO good…. AHHH! We also bought bread spread. (The spreads here in the hostel are quite horrible. They DILUTE the peanut butter. With water. ::shudders::) We bought this chocolate-banana spread and NUTELLA.

After dinner we sat in front of the TV in the common room with all our spreads and biscuits from another friend june teng. With a chopstick and our bare hands we dipped the biscuits into the chocolate… eating while we watched a TV programme about food…. =P OMG do u know what it tastes like?!! NUTELLA IS the creamy choclatey stuff in Ferrero Rocher. I dunno HOW I could’ve missed it before… Well. We ate and ate and ate till my 2 ulcers in my mouth couldn’t take it no more… =(

There’s a treasure hunt going on in our hostel now. (yep, it’s 9pm) and their having it in the dining hall. Wonder what treasures they could possibly have… (Left over pudding most probably =P)

Anyway, summary of the day:- Offences committed: 2 (Sleeping and eating in the common room) Number of times caught: Once (only for sleeping =P) Items deposited into the food cupboard: 2 (chocolate banana-spread and crispy m&Ms). Items deposited out of the food cupboard: 1 (Chocolate chip cookies – chips Ahoy!). Homework due: Econs MCQs and Essays. Homework done: None. Not too bad a day…. =) Btw, to all the people back at college… exams tomorrow? ;) Good luck! =P

No comments: