Thursday, June 16, 2005

An idle mind is the Devil's workshop

Had nothing to do this morning but read this chinese book i had to finish before holiday ends. (Stupid assignment). Couldn't really concentrate.

My mind wandered off.

Time's passing fast. Real fast. I'm trying to grab every moment of it and live it to the very very fullest. But i can't really do that. Every moment here that i waste feels so painful. Time has never seemed so precious to me. Then i think of why i'm studying in Singapore in the first place. I have better, much easier options if i think of what i want to do in the future. The fact that i know it's God's will for me to be there is my only staying power.

Wandering back, tried contacting ivan on his handphone. Couldn't reach him. Don't remember how many times i've dialled his number. =( I've only seen him once in all 5 days i've been back.

Meanwhile i went online. Played Yahoo Pool with sam and got thrashed like nobody's business. Eesh. But it was fun. Lost 9 in 10 i think. It's quite laughable. =P

Then finally i get through to ivan! He passed his driving test! Joy!! =) Made plans.

Met ivan and lup wai at the curve and went shopping for stuff. Zhao xing's birthday gift. =)

Haha lohon called to ask me for my IC number, saying he was gonna check if i kean NS or not. He then called back to tell me that i was selected. The fact that he had the idea that i might actually believe him is already quite funnneee. Haha. Lohon woh. 'Water fish' King. How to believe. But yet again i fall prey to his prank. =S Let's mention it no more.

Couldn't find something good... so we went to SS2, had dinner at nasi kandar's and went to the pasar malam with lohon. We found the perfect gift for zhao xing!! I shall not enclose details should zhao xing suddenly visit my blog. Wouldn't wanna spoil the surprise ;)

Oh btw i'm on an ice-cream frenzzyyy!!! Had swensen's on monday and tuesday, had mdm kwan's ice cream on tuesday too, on wednesday was mcdonald's strawberry sundae, today - ikea's RM1 ice cream cone and SS2 pasar malam's fried ice cream. Yum. =)

Went home quite early after that.

A day not totally wasted. =) And i thank God for the privilege.

No comments: