Thursday, June 02, 2005

blog. how interesting =)

Haha lemme try out this blog thingy... wonder if anyone will read this. Ah well as you guys probably know by now, I'm in the beautiful Land of the Kiasu - Singapore.

I can't believe how stupid i was thinknig life here was going to be relatively easy. Past few weeks have been nothing short of torture. I finally understand the meaning of HOMESICK.

I miss everything bout Malaysia. Home, Astro, Streamyx, college, Friends, family the people in general. Anderson Junior College is really like secondary school, only difference is they allow you to bring handphones. During classes at very odd times i suddenly feel like bursting into tears.

Well after i've gone past the tears and sobby sobby stage, I had to get past the regretting stage. That was real hard but finally here I am. There's no turning back. Bring it on! Land of the Kiasu ;)

No comments: