Saturday, July 02, 2005

***Haven’t blogged in a while…

Nothing’s free in this world really. The wireless connection that I could detect in my room that day has now become a secured connection. Network key required. Sigh.

Anyway, it’s Saturday night and I’m in the common room right now while everyone else is out. Haha, but it’s not that bad lar. Like they say, the hostel is “home away from home”…

Well summary of the week

Monday: Went for General Paper (GP) Test in the afternoon. Rather not talk bout the paper haha. =P Ooh 4 girls from our hostel got the JPA scholarship after appealing! They’re all leaving! You could tell everyone was in quite a bad mood. Jealous lar. Haha. They have “a freaking ticket out of HELL!!!”

Tuesday: Went for Chem Lab session this morning. Ahh!! The burets they use are clip burets. Hurt my fingers when I tried to press them together with my two fingers. =( People say u just have to get used to it. After that went to Suntech to buy a laundry basket. I carried the big metal frame basket thingy to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I waited for the bus for 40 minutes! Then only realized the first bus comes at 1930 hours =P Felt so stupid lar.

Wednesday: No school today! Haha. Saw pei ying off today. Pei Ying, Wan Ying, Ru Xing and Arwin are all going off with their new JPA scholarships… leaving us all behind. Study time at night, we spent talking. Hehe, me n my roomies. =) Manpreet, Kailin, Kwang Ying n me we were talking bout everything under the sun. We talked the whole study time through =P Man I thank God for roommates.

Thursday: Went to school for the 2nd chem lab session. Then went out at night with ren xin and sue wen while the other further math students were still studying for the exams. =P We went to get cheesecake! =) Then went to Marche to eat sumore. Haha. Talked bout hot guys. Which are very rare in Singapore. Really.

Friday: No school! =) Went out at noon with ren xin. Went to novena to eat cheesecake. AHH! We kena con lar. $2.90 for cheesecake is just too good to be true. Turns out the strawberry cheesecake is just sponge cake with strawberry cream. =( Saddening lar.

Then I walked around a bit, killed time till it was 2.30pm. Left for Dover station. Reached there half n hour earlier than me n Shi Min, my project work group leader, had agreed to meet. She had to wait for her friend, Joyce, who was late. Haha. Damn funny lar those 2 together. You simply cannot stop laughing round them. I got stomach muscle cramps from laughing too hard! Anyway, we traveled all the way to Ngee Ann Polytechnic, nearly lost our way in the campus itself, but finally, we found the lecturer we were supposed to interview. =P Not enough questions to ask but smart us, we came out with so many spontaneous questions in the end ;) Turned out alright.

Jia Le came to join us. Then we all went to see Jian Wei, another classmate, who has just had his foot operation.

Of course we got lost again lar. Took the lift so many times before we found the place. So many classmates there. First time I see someone so happy staying in the hospital. But he was okay I guess. =) We were told off quite a few times to shut up. Making too much noise. Haha.

Then I had to rush to church. Chris, Billy, Darren (hostel mates) had booked a seat for me. The sharing was good. =)

Met more hostel mates on the way back. All my 6th floor friends hehe =) Luckily lar. We were ALL late for our floor event.

There were lots of food from different countries on different tables. Philipines, Thailand, Laos etc. Hehe. We were munching on our muruku’s till our AHM, Gan Ann said, “Eh you Malaysians, stop eating your own food!” Haha. But it’s true lar, Malaysian’s table the best. =)

No comments: