Monday, June 13, 2005

Help me!

haha i just HAVE to share this testimony.

The night before i was going home i forgot to collect my passport from the hostel office and it was closed already. I got Ms. Janet to get it for me. She's so nice! Thank God.

After i got it i took the elevator up to the 6th floor n tapped my access card to open the glass door. "BEEEPPP---" it didn't open. It was then that i realized it was already pass midnight. (For security reasons your access card won't work anywhere after 12) I didn't bring out my handphone sumore. OH MY GOSH. I was gonna spend the night there unless someone happens to walk by and see me.

Desperate i was. I smashed my knuckles onto the glass door. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! Help! Then I remembered. Ms. Janet! She must still be out! I went down to the 5th floor and found that i had missed her just by a little bit!! AHH!!

I prayed. I went up and down the 5th and 6th floor hoping someone might come out of their room to go to the toilet or something and would see me. Then this brilliant idea just came to my mind. I went down to the office where i could see the rooms. I waited. Then i saw one of the house mistresses. She just happened to be walking by on the 5th floor. I shouted and waved my hands like crazy! Thank God she spotted me. I was saved.

Praise the Lord. =)

No comments: