Monday, June 20, 2005

cake, strawberries, curry fishballs and fries.

**cake, strawberries, curry fishballs and fries.**

Woke up again with the same feeling. Depression seeps in. Only 5 days left here. I pray for joy. It doesn't come. Then i try to numb myself --- tv, nothing good on tv; com, no one's online. Joy still as far away as i remember it to be. Kept praying for joy to come. =)

Shae Ree's dad came to pick me up at about 1pm. As i thought about stuff that i was thinking bout previously, there seemed to be a different light, hope, yeah there was hope. =P I guess the feeling of joy never came. All i had was the knowledge that God will be with me no matter what. How bad can it be? =P

Anyway. Went to college. Reached there at around 1.30. As i took the lift up and the lift opened at every floor i got to say hi to some people. Haha, i love to see the surprised look on everyone's face. 'WHat are you doing back here?!' Haha. Too bad i only got to see a few. Darn. Their exams started.

Sat in the study room and tried to do my econs homework. Did a bit. But mostly wasted time. Haha, went down to get a sandwich when their exam was over. Darn. i missed 2 lifts up to the 6th and 9th floor. By the time i got there nearly everyone was gone. Had the opportunity to see and hug jeanie, vivian and lee chee though. =) Oh i saw sam, hui lynn, wee li and talked to ganesh, neil and chee jian. Haha. Those were the fun days. Walked pass Ms. Ting but couldn't stop to talk. =/ Lift was there. Everyone's in a rush! Can't anyone slow down!? pLeASE??!!

Too bad though. Didn't meet many people. Ivan so down coz of the math exam sumore. So sad. =( But had the privilege to go 'yam cha' with shae ree, jox, tcc and ivan. =) Went to bangsar and had cake. Haha, shae ree's definition of yam cha quite classy. Malaysia's best tiramisu! Hehe, cost us 10-11 bucks each. Worse, TCC had ordered carrot juice that costs 11.50. Haha must be made out of the world's best carrots or something. Talked a lot. Laughed a lot too. Was made envious of what they had lined up for the holidays. Genting, lee hom and UK! ...

Went to SS2 pasar malam after that. TCC bought strawberries. RM10 for 3 boxes! Wow! I bought curry fishballs too... hungry. The 3 for 10 earrings are so old and rusty. =( So disappointed.

Den on the way back we opened up the box of strawberries. At first me n shae ree got sour ones. Jox got the good one. Then i asked jox to pick one for me. She picked one but shae ree snatched it! So jox gave me another one. Haha turned out shae ree's was sour. Mine was sweeeeet! =) Haha see! Doesn't pay to be evil ;) If only we had cream and honey...

Went to one u again with my mom. Bought McDonalds. A regular Fillet o Fish set for my bro and 2 large fries. Hehe. Mom kept stuffing the fries into her mouth, in between bites she kept saying, "better not eat too much of these stuff, it's bad....blah blah blah...". Haha. I was so afraid she'd finish my fries... =P

Went back home. Me, my dad and my mom shared out the 2 large fries. Couldn't stop eating. Ahhh! I could already feeel my tummy. Feel so guilty. Can't sleep too early tonight or i'll have a HUGE belly. =( *yawn...*

Day could've been better with proper planning. Thank God anyway. =)

No comments: