Saturday, June 11, 2005

home.

I’m HOME!! Finally I’m HOME!! AAHHH! I can’t describe how it feels to see the sofa again, to see the tv again n …oh my gosh… to see my room again!!

Haha. Slept for a while n I went to church. So happy to see everyone again =) E.T. n Li En were going to City Harvest Church for a Hillsong Conference!!! so I hopped along.

Haha!! I never knew there was a City Harvest Church in Malaysia too! We went in E.T.’s car to pick Tian An up too! Haha so happy! We were singing and making so much noise in E.T’s car. We ‘da-pau’ed KFC and ate in E.T.’s car. We finished in like, 5-10 minutes. Super fast lar! Coz we were kinda late =P

We went in and… WHOA! The praise n worship and everything was so… AWESOME! You could feel the energy bouncing off the walls, (as Tian An described it) and God’s presence was felt SO strongly!!! While I was praising n worshipping it’s like the future seemed brighter n…AHH! Dunno how to explain but I saw so many possibilities for the future! Hopefully I can be consistent and work toward it in God’s grace. I really wanna see them come true!!! The sermon after that was really powerful! What a privilege to be the Salt and Light of the Earth!

Anyway after that we said hi to everyone. I didn’t know Felicia and Ken were in that church till I saw them. =P After that in the car we were just so excited lar. We kept talking and talking and talking bout how God makes all sorts of crazy things happen in our lives! Crazy is good, actually. We gotta step out of the boat!!

Oh yeah, and there was E.T. and his obsession with his new camera. Haha, one hand on the wheel one hand taking pictures. Quite scary actually =P Me n Tian An held tightly to our seats –gulp! But... Walau! E.T. really skill lar. The pictures came out so nice! Ahh! I’m just so excited bout the future now. It’s such a privilege being a child of God. No matter how much you love Him, He loves you more. So happy =)

No comments: