Friday, June 10, 2005

i can't sing!

Went for math class in the morning and had project work discussion after.
It's one of my classmates' brithday tomorrow (Wan Wei) – Happy birthday Wan Wei! and we were supposed to have a class outing today. We were going to K-Box to sing our lungs out =P News was, though, that it was cancelled this morning coz ppl who were gonna turn out were few.


Our PDG tutor (class teacher), Mr. Hong heard bout it and scolded us. “Your class is so boring!”, he said, miserable class outings only have so few people if there were any at all. “What’s wrong with you guys?!”, that was what he really wanted to say. In a way, it made us change our mind. Haha, quite offended though we were =P

So 8 of us, me, wan wei, shi min, Eleanor, jian wei, jia le, swee keong and Mr. Hong took the mrt to Orchard Road. We had lunch together at Yoshinoya. We insisted on paying our own bills though Mr. Hong had so kindly proposed to treating us. Haha, for me it’s so fortunate just not having to eat lunch alone, or with my reflection =P

Then of course, was K-Box session! Haha, it was so fun lar. Much more fun than I had expected. Walau, Shi Min and Eleanor make the perfect duet, Jia Le scares people with his david tao voice (Where’s that voice coming from?!!), Wan Wei’s J-Pop so cute, Jing Jie and Jian Wei’s just… ahah. At one point I laughed till my sides cramped. =P Btw, I sang till I couldn’t sing no more! (from 2 to 7.30) =P My throat hurt.

Everyone went home, so me, Jian Wei and his friend Jing Jie walked to the MRT station. Turns out Jing Jie’s from City Harvest church! ARGH! I really wanna go there, if only it wasn’t so far away… He’s a real enthusiastic Christian, so full of energy just trying so hard to get Jian Wei to go to church. Haha. In so many ways, they’re so alike, so like brothers (like they claim to be), but in this area, they’re so different.

Heh, that aside, I got ‘un-NERDified’ by them. Evil lar. Say I look like a little kid with my kukumalu bag (yes I know it’s a stupid childish bag). They pulled my bag down low like everyone else in Singapore does and say I tuck in too much of my shirt and that I wear my skirt too high. Haha. Eleanor had tried to pull out my shirt from my skirt this afternoon too. =P Didn’t realize I was that nerdy =P

Well lots of packing and cleaning up to do, hope I don’t’ miss the bus tomorrow… =) Can’t wait to see everyone =)

No comments: