Friday, January 06, 2006

puberty not over. haha. :)

had height n weight measurement at PE today.
i can check new year resolution no.12 off as of today haha.
i grew 1cm taller now i'm 169cm and growing!!! :D
on the not-so-bright side, i put on 3 kgs. (my weight is secret)

this week has been horribleee. so much homework (lesson learnt: finish holiday assignment during holiday). i passed up both my math n my econs homework half-done. i really really tried
:( it's more homework for me again this weekend.

went for girls-night-out with my cellgroup girlfriends today at NYDC. had a lil' heart to heart chat bout the BGR. haha.it's great to hear how God has standards for us girls n now i come to think bout it i don't think i've lived up to His standards somehow, but i will start now :) I've missed everyone at e314 nice seeing Huizhen, Tiff-ah-nee, Janis, Jessie, Pamela n Ling Na again :D i love u girls.

No comments: