Saturday, January 21, 2006

holidays december 2005

before i begin....

this is probably one of the best holidays i've had!!! wow.
btw - to everyone out there having photos of my christmas party and our absolutely WONDERFUL genting trip pls send it to me!! :)

my dear Quinee n me on genting skyway


someone's been waiting for this photo for a long long time. haha. Lester the HUNK.

the horrible state of my room - packing to go home

from my dear kichimayom - she's left :(


i miss you kichi.


all set and ready to go.


i'm home? already?

helped my toudai lupwai with his bio project. The best bug-catching experience of my life! (I caught a huge dragonfly!) :)


my other toudai - foogie. The jay chou crazy one.


from sir sammy of the accoms comm - BB camp temasek IV (one of the best camps i've been to!)


the beloved messy team :)


far left: the injured messy tim. aww.


chicken bones, messing stones, chicken stocks, messing rocks! :) messy outing.


messy kirsty n me :)

----------------------------------to be continued--------------------

2 comments:

jf said...

U better have some camp pics on... or else...






























































































































































:)

Anonymous said...

Lol........ interesting comment josh....