Friday, January 13, 2006

bb day.

happy belated BB Day!!! :)

hehe. BB Day was yesterday but sadly to me it was just like any other day :(
being the only AC primer (and only girl primer, i do believe) in AJ... it really sucks :(

i thought you had to apply for permission to wear full BB uniform on BB day but it turns out some guy in AJ just went on ahead with it. hmm. Glad to know there are other primers around :)

anyway, coincidentally it was my BB Captain's birthday too! I told him i didn't wear full BB U to school and he called me chicken. Haha. Happy birthday Mr.Chew! :)

May I take this opportunity to appreciate my beloved BB captain.

No one knows why his BB company is 90% girls, but i do believe he's thankful for a bunch of sweet, motivated, enthusiastic, helpful, bubbly, cheery, and most importantly, smart, gals instead of yet another bunch of rotten Boys. Haha.( joking lar) Anyway, Mr.Chew's really good when it comes to matters of the heart and wow. He's just about as good as another girl friend to confide in. And he's super duper generous. Haha. He just loves us so much lar. I will always remember the time when he bought chicken rice for us in the middle of the night during temasek camp IV. :)

----That put aside, now is complaint time.

Aiyo i had 3 tests on BB day itself. So horrible!
I had chinese and math test during lecture periods respectively, had class all the way through to PE at 4.15pm. We were happiliy running our 2.4km, as mr.Sanusi had said that we were free to go after we finished. But it rained when we were into our 5th round. Oh joy! We were transfered to the school hall where mr.Sanusi made us do sit ups n jump ropes n push ups n all that rubbish till 5.15pm!

and GP test was at 5.30!! GP test was manageable lar actually, don't think i can score though, but omg, GP test ended at 7pm.

All J2s were rushing out to the mrt n the bus stations to get home after a long horrible day. Same went for me. I reached the hostel at 8 but thank God for my roomie who again saved my day by reminding me to pack my dinner. Haha i was so hungry i could've eaten a horse. :P

----------------today-----

went for gals' prayer meeting at tiff-ah-nee's house today. It was me, janis, tiffany, jessie, alex n geraldine. 1.5 solid hours of continuous prayer. WOW! Like tiffany said, it felt like the spirit person inside of us just went to the gym we felt so much stronger iniside! Haha. i feel muscly hehe. (i felt like i could do 10 i-pulls inside of me hehe).

anyway what i really really need this year is to be closer to God, and to grow in Him. AND I need to start doing that now! now now now!!! :( Life is short my dears. Don't take it for granted. I may not live to do something SUPERBLY HUMUNGOUSLY GREAT for God so i'll live everyday as if it were my last to be able to make a difference :)

----------------a lil' out of topic---------------------

blog more bout my 'brothers' ar anthony? haha. my pleasure :)

haha. yep those 2 tall guys with the funny faces are my 2 beloved 'tai kor's.(got no pictures of eric) Haha. my fav games group leaders who are absolutely horribly funny to core. Yep. I remember the 4 stages of making people laugh and i really do believe they've hit the 4th stage. They made me act like some crazy woman in the Spiderman scene where this horrible roadside singer-violinist is singing the spiderman theme song. And they started calling me crazy woman thereafter. Haha. But i can tell you that these 2 guys are just gifted in acting lar haha. The guy with the funny face, anthony, was mary-jane and the other one, aaron was spiderman.we didn't win that year though haha. This year though, aaron and eric's group won with their super creative TELEKOM ad, and yep he swept the best actor award sumore. Haha. It was really the best one i've seen yet. :) Anyway, these 2 taikors are great ppl who are ever willing to send a friend off even if they stay miles away, to borrow some person's car just to make sure they make it in time for dinner with a friend, to cry like girls when they send their 'brother' off, and would never hesitate to jump on a merry-go-round and have the most fun out of it, the fact that multiple pairs of eyes were staring wildly at them didn't seem to have bothered them. Haha. Great ppl. :)

--------------- out of topic again: my favourite pair of siblings in the world -------


Jiehan, me n Jiekai on the MRT. hehe. my favourite pair of siblings in the world!!

:P

But i think i like jie han more. Hehe. sorry jie kai. your little brother is adorable.

No comments: