Monday, January 02, 2006

back

this time 'round, saying goodbye wasn't half as difficult as the last time i did. No choked up feeling, no teary eyes...

thanks jonashua for coming over to say goodbye today. i appreciate that (:

i met sarah lai n david on the coach to singapore! i met them at church camp and found out that sarah's working in singapore and david is a singaporean studying at NUS. i got to know them and wow we're on the same coach to singapore. it's a small world after all hehe. both of them look quite sweet together i'd say hahaha, we exchanged numbers. Hopefully we'll meet up someday.

my roomie kwang ying came to help me with my luggage!!
i haven't been so happy to see someone for such a long long time. i really really really really really miss my roomies. my manpreet kichimayom too.

back in oldham hall...

the place looks like it's under renovation... leftovers from christmas - the christmas tree, decorations looked quite out of place haha. Had a hard time getting my stuff from the storeroom and cleaning the room n unpacking. argh. but i had good help. thanks kwang ying! (:

on the not-so-bright side, all AC scholars have been moved to NUS high boarding school! I didn't think too much of it til i realised anna n wui jia will no longer be here!! I really don't know what's gonna become of our hostel prayer group now... :(

oh God. help me!

1 comment:

jf said...

Glad to see you off! Link you already! :)