Thursday, July 28, 2005

***Jalur Gemilang, kita semua bersatu, Jalur Gemilang lalalalala...

Wahaha... the only songs that are in my head now are patriotic songs. Malaysian patriotic songs. Thanks to Kwang Ying lar... haha, she n her NS ideologies...

Cell group's on tomorrow. Gonna be lotsa fun, i hope. :P

Anyway i tried to get shi min to come to cell group tomorrow but well...i failed. :P Shi min WHY WHY WHY??? Haha, nevermind i'm patient. One day you will come, one day... Hehe.

I just realised today how well i actually know my relatives. My dad's been bugging me to call my granduncle in Singapore to wish him a happy birthday since i can't be there to celebrate with him this Saturday. So i called and i said, "Hello kau gong! I heard it's your birthday this Saturday..." Before i could finish, he said, "No, it's not my birthday this Saturday". Oops.

Haha apparently i got the wrong granduncle. Ahhh so malu. :P





No comments: