Wednesday, July 27, 2005


***broadband- Wheeee....

Yo people!!! I'm back n' bloggin'!! Wahaha... broadband in my room now... so happy :D

Anyway...wow, i really don't know where to start, just so much has happened. Been busy busy busy lately...I'm still 5 months behind in my schoolwork and i'm struggling everyday just to finish my homework. Oh gosh. Promo's are in 2 months time please pray for me people. haha. :-/

I'm really thankful for my roomies. :) Kwang Ying from Johore, Manpreet from Ipoh and Kailin from Klang. They've made Singapore bearable for me. Haha.

Kwang Ying's an overly-patriotic, brainwashed NS participant, quiet at times, but watch out! Manpreet the hot, banghra-dancing, nonsensical hockey player and Kailin the final fantasy gaming freak who loves all food. What a lovely combination. :)



We had a door decorating contest a few weeks before and we totally left out the eco-friendly criteria when we went to buy our materials. Oops. Spent lotsa time on the door thingy (though it was very last minute) and in the end we got 3rd. Out of 4. Haha. Sad and pathetic. I know. :P But it doesn't matter lar. We had fun, didn't we, kichimayom?



Oh yeah, City Harvest Church has made Singapore much more bearable for me as well. :) It's something i look forward to every week. :) Cell group on friday nights and church services on saturday mornings. Though it takes me 1n a half hours to get to and back from those venues, and rush back to meet the hostel's curfew, it's SO worth it.

Hmmm... anyway that's all i have to blog about for now. :P Toodle-loo!

No comments: