Sunday, February 11, 2007

*giggles*

Was working yesterday at OU Giant promoting F&N again when the Pepsi girl tapped my shoulder and told me that there were 2 customers asking for the price of a carton of Vanilla Coke.

Everyone seems to think Coke is part of F&N!

Maybe it is I'm not sure myself, :P but it was sure not MY responsibilty, i ain't getting no pay for that. But well, in the spirit of good customer service I offered to carry the carton to the counter for a price check.

When i saw the customers myself i quit complaining.

OMG, these 2 guys were tall and built, and they kinda look like them Spanish footballers hee hee. TOTAL EYE CANDY! It's rare 'cos mostly all we get are aunties and uncles :D.

They both had hair like Dr.Sheppard on Greys' Anatomy (less elaborate though), and the taller one had his covered with a cap. It seems that they had some difficulty trying to communicate with the promoters, cos' they were speaking English in a heavy foreign accent, an accent that clearly didn't come from a place where English was the native language.

But they could understand perfectly fine when I said, "if you really want, i can get a price check at the counter up front".

They smiled and said 'Thanks, we would like that'. And whoa, that was definitely worth the smile hee hee.

Anyway they were very kind, the taller one said, 'No, no, I'll carry it'. And so they followed me to the counter but on the way I bumped into the merchandiser and he took over.

So I went back about my job.

Then I realised after a while that they were back. They were looking at the other drinks while the other merchandisers explained to them that the price check failed 'cos they don't sell them in cartons or something like dat.

Anyway before they left they both stopped to say 'thank you' to me again.

'Sure, no problem', I said.

Then the taller one looked me in the eyes and said,

"You're very beautiful, you know that?".

I smiled in a very very silly manner but managed to say thanks. :P

I get 'pretty' all the time from aunties and uncles, but this is something else. Haha, a very, very tall and good-looking stranger, telling me i'm beautiful even in my oversized bright yellow F&N t-shirt, my mess of a hair tied up in a pony tail and the pesky pimple growing very visibly on my chin. What very kind people. :) Hee hee.

1 comment:

wanwei said...

WHAHAHAHA!!! ah mei ah!!!

THis is probably known as the "Foreigner's Luck!" XD Not bad not bad, we both got foreigner's luck!!:)))