Sunday, August 21, 2005

***Triple C ...

Went to a Christian Citizenship Course today. It's part of the BB Curriculum. Hehe, i met another AJ Primer there. (Though i don't quite remember his name) I'm not alone... :)

I love the first trainer!! Her name's Anna Marie, a middle aged lady who just sorta gives you this warm fuzzy feeling inside when she smiles. (And she smiles a lot) She has compassion, kindness, sincerity just pouring out of her very being. Deeply rooted though she is - to values, her own principles and most importantly to God. She does the same things standard motivation seminar trainers do, but with flair and she drives the point home plus! hits the spot right at the heart :) And she does that all with grace. And humility!! She kept telling us what a pleasure it is to have spent the morning with us and how much she has learned from us. Prototype post-seminar remark but with unmistakable sincerity. Wow. Amazing woman of God!

She asked us to come up with our own mission statement in life plus a logo!
I gave it some extra thought and came up with this:

"Love God, Love others, Be true to self"

I'll show the logo on my blog next time. Hehe. No scanner no time now.

Anyway, i resolve to achieve my mission statement.

Help me my Lord :)

No comments: