Sunday, August 14, 2005

***He never disappoints.

"Draw close to Him, and He will draw close to you..."
---->James 4:8

You can be going to church every week and still miss God.
You can be rushing for cell group every week and still miss God.
You can be attending bible study consistently and still miss God.
You can be praying for revival everyday and still miss God.

Oh man. I need help.

At 2.30am in the morning, I cried out to God... "Please show Yourself to me....ahhhhh!!!!" I'm just SO desperate....

True enough, during church service today, God's presence was felt so strongly. Tears fell for no apparent reason. It was not the song, the mood or emotion. Nothing else could've been so strong and real. It was His presence :) There's no greater delight than that!!! He gave me visions, small though they were, i'm trusting on it to lead me on.

Anyway church today was great. :) Was late for bible study though :P But great nonetheless.

Btw, one thing i realised today, though i've lost lots of friends back in Malaysia, God still has blessed me with a few great ones here. :) Jie Kai n Jie Han decided to accompany me home coz i was alone even after waiting so long to go back with the others. Kwang Ying, my roomate, kinda got caught n lectured by the boarding master for secretly da-pau ing my dinner for me. And i never even asked her to get me dinner! Haha. Whoa. N wui jia, my lovely hostel mate, hehe. She understands what i'm going through in our walk with God. :) N Tiff-ah-Nee and Janis Ah ma too. Hehe. So sweet, they wrote me postcards!! :P

so many blessings... and still counting... :)

No comments: