Sunday, August 14, 2005

***God... where are you?!?!

"Here I am humbled
by your Majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am,
knowing I'm a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb
Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrificeMajesty,
Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty
Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I'm your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire
Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice..."

----> Delirious? Majesty

Oh man. I love this song.:)

I feel really really bad coz i've wasted nearly the whole day, not studying when i should've been doing so.

I just feel really sick n tired of studying and struggling to finish homework.

Never felt so stressed about studies before.

But then again studies somehow never mattered so much in the past. Contrary to what most would think though, i've discovered lately that i'm not so intellectually gifted after all. I need to work my butt off to understand some stupid simple thing!!! Now i'm responsible for my studies. I owe it to MoE, I owe it to my parents, I owe it to myself, I owe it to God, I owe it to everyone to do well.

Oh man.

And just when it's near impossible for me to even pass my promos. I'm six months behind in everything!

Then God decides to hide Himself from me, at this moment.
He decides to test my faith now, at this very moment.
I'm tired. God...please carry my burdens for me...
I will rely on You for a miracle...

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see."
--- Hebrews 11:1

In You I trust.

No comments: