Wednesday, April 09, 2008

taking it week by week.

busy busy busy... when has life not been busy for me? haha. Well for a few months it wasn't, but honestly, deep down inside I don't feel alright unless I'm swamped with stuff to do every day of the week.

Have a speech to give in class tomorrow. This one counts the most for my grade in this public speaking class. And I had to choose the hardest topic.... affirmative action in Malaysia. I'm proud of it I mean, love the end result, but it just took me like 3 days to do that stupid speech, way too much time. Hopefully everything will go well tomorrow. The thing about classes here is that it's very lonely, for me at least, this semester. I don't have study buddies from my classes like I did last semester. But I guess, I've learnt to study independently :)

Listening to pandora radio, who knew they had a station for Hillsong too! Haha, very very honestly, I haven't heard Christan music in the longest time. Listening to Hosannah now, feeling very very nostalgic...

2 comments:

Xien said...

Gd luck with your speech and great topic to talk about. ;D

meiyan said...

thanks... didn't go as well as practiced :( :( always sleep enough before a speech haha...