Sunday, April 13, 2008

ra ra riot @ stubb's live music bar

went to a concert yesterday. A local band ( I think) called ra ra riot. It was pretty awesome :)





Basically there were 6 people, 1 guy lead vocal, 1 guy drums, 1 guy guitar, 1 guy bass, 1 girl electric cello (YES, ELECTRIC), and 1 girl electric violin. Alternative rock, I would say... vocally something along the lines of... I don't know actually haha. Go check out their page on myspace yourself.





It was lots of fun being in the front row. I was just glad that there wasn't any... moshing, going on, there seemed to be a more mature audience.








girl with electric cello on the left :) within 5 seconds of the show I told zach, "maaan, she's hot". He said that she was probably high (I can't tell but she was probably just really into playing the electric cello), but she was so hot playing the electric cello. like, WOW. i wants to play da eletric cello too.

It was a great night overall :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.