Friday, March 16, 2007

if my life were a movie

If my life were a movie....

it wouldn't be an action movie, nor drama, nor thriller......

I think it would be more of an indie (independent) film...

an indie comedy maybe...

one that's funny at the begininning but gets draggy, boring and meaningless in the middle...

the movie hasn't reached its end yet,

but I have a feeling it'll be an inspirational tear jerker,

either that or a tragedy with an upcoming sequel...

a sequel about the life of someone in my life that ended way better.

My life movie wouldn't win any oscars, or golden globes,

but it will be shown at the Sundance film festival,

and it'll be nominated for the Independent Spirit Award...

no wins, but nominations definitely.



If life were a movie....

I would be the supporting actress (but a very good one)

probably the hero's best friend that dies halfway in the movie before she achieved anything remotely close to greatness....

died for a noble cause definitely,

either that or in an accident...

and my abrupt death would change the course of the story....

heh.


That's what I think my life movie would be like right now haha.

what would your life movie be like?

i'm really curious to know hahaha.... do you think you're the leading lady? the hero? or the supporting actor? or just a bystander?

No comments: