Friday, June 30, 2006

midyears over (: hee hee.

yay.

it's over!

it ended yesterday actually. Overall I think it was okay considering the little time i had to study. Thank God definitely. He's pulled me through it all. (:

Chem was an exception though. It was utterly horrible. I think i left a whole Section out. Section B worth 40 marks i just left it next to blank and i just stared blankly at the paper for 20 minutes when i saw the questions. Ergh. I somehow have the feeling that the chem teacher behind the paper is smirking with saddistic satisfaction.

Anyway went out with Ren Xin and Christine yesterday to Spizzas. Haha. The fancy pizza restaurant just opposite our hostel. It was our first time there! And we totally made a fool out of ourselves what with our sloppy shorts n baggy tshirts and flip flops and especially our constant laughing at anything even those not even remotely funny. We even went to Takashimaya's food corner and had ice-cream, as well as window shop for food. (: Chocolates, Brownies, Cheesecake and the like (:

Had the time to pray more this morning. and clean the room today. (Seriously like a pig sty). Sorted out my papers n files and changed the bedsheets, did the laundry, sunned my blanket, tiggie and ah choo, vacuum cleaned and mopped the floor wow. Finally (: My room is in optimal living conditions again.

No comments: