Wednesday, June 14, 2006

bye bye... again.

i hate goodbyes.

no, i don't hate it because i won't be able to see them all for the next half a year; rather i just hate the awkwardness of the 'moment'.

You know, when lup wai and foogie dropped me off at my home. Yeah, i just got out of the car, said goodbye and thank you and went for the doorbell. Short and sweet.

I dread those few moments before boarding the bus back to the land of the kiasu. Those moments just seem to stretch through eternity. Not that it's really sad or anything it's just... i really don't know how to react to my family. "So... won't be seeing you for the next half year already...sigh....", or "So how do you feel".... how am i supposed to respond to that?!

No awkward hugs, no weird 'i love you's, no sudden burst of tears --- that's how i hope tomorrow will be. Just brief goodbyes and a smile. Buh bye! It's not like i'm going for eternity!!

anyway.

This holiday has been quite a nice one.

One week - short though it may be, i managed to study a tiny fraction of chemistry in the midst of my 14 hour tv marathon (Yes, precisely my waking hours). Yipeee!!! (:

Managed to meet wan qian (whom i last met in december 05), and the new guy in her life - Danny. I must say i'm impressed (: Lucky you wan qian, Danny passed my test with flying colours haha.

Not to mention ming shiu (whom i last met over a year ago). My darling has found a darling of her own already... Richard. haha. 2 years ago i wouldn't have believed it possible. Lesson to learn: don't resolve to hating anyone, you may very well end up with that particular someone few years down the road.

Yee wah too! she hasn't changed much though, still the spunky one i know (:

Lup wai and foogie: my favourite 'toudai's.
We went out just now to watch some lantern exhibition thing and took lots and lots of pictures, after which foogie drove me and lup wai back. I laughed myself silly at foogie's singing (don't get me wrong he's got talent that boy) and moaned and groaned over S. Korea's plight (0-1 down to Togo in the first half of the match --- Japan already lost terribly LAHH!!! walau grrr.). They tried cheering me up with those silly photos we took. What a bunch of posers! Haha. My kind of fun :P

How could i forget: My kichimayom Manpreet!!!! (:
I miss you sooo soooo much!! Haha thanks to her i had my first birthday present this year already. Anyway we had so much fun just talking n laughing and girl chatting all the way to Sunway Pyramid on thursday didn't we? (:

Lohon, Zhao Xing n Ivan too!! (ss2 gang n fellow pJ santas)
Miss you all much. So sad we couldn't spend more time. :(

and of course my family. Loved the secret recipe cake. Happy birthday and father's day papa. (Yeah i'm leaving for singapore on my father's birthday :S). Oh n i helped my brother with add math, took him out to watch X-men3, paid for his McDs order and bought him a digi simpack as brought him his phone. (you owe me) and Mommy. Wow i really do miss shopping with the mom. Hope i've stocked up enough this time (:

ok well toodle-loo. (:
i will be back.

No comments: