Saturday, December 24, 2005

'twas the night before christmas...

christmas eve.

it's raining outside, i'm listening to pastor kong's christmas service back at CHC singapore, the christmas carol song sheets are printing, mom's preparing for christmas dinner, dad's snoring away, bro's watching tv, in the kitchen the dinner crabs lie, freshly stabbed to death by chopsticks... haha guess that's ur typical msian christmas (:

i'm BROKE this christmas!! i haven't gotten ANY presents at all... to all out there, i'm really really sorry but you have my christmas love from the very bottom of my heart (: I'm excited bout the christmas dinner at my house tomorrow i really hope everyone will show up. hope there's enough food to go around and esp turkey! hopefully there's turkey available tomorrow.

well well christmas this yr is special. after half a yr in singapore i've come to realise how precious christmas at home is, and being able to celebrate christmas in the first place. i think above all, christmas is a time of thanksgiving.

this yr, i thank God for my family who has the chance to know Jesus, thank God for my beloved friends, thank God for the christmas tree, and presents under the tree, and most of all, thank God for Jesus, who came so i can live forever. I thank God for love.


merry christmas eve (:

No comments: